HomeAccounts and AccessStudentsRequesting Transcripts

2. Requesting Transcripts

There are 3 different options for Students and Alumni to request official transcripts. Official paper transcripts can be ordered via Parchment or through MyCSUSM. Electronic transcripts can be ordered by clicking the blue box "Order Via Parchment" on the following page: Transcripts Information

To get an unofficial transcript, current students can login to MyCSUSM, navigate to the Student Center, and click "Transcript: View Unofficial" from the drop-down menu under the Academics section.


Former students and alumni: if an unofficial transcript is needed and your account is disabled or you do not remember the password, please follow the steps on this page to get access to your account. 

This page was: Helpful | Not Helpful